This year, Leader Training will be taking place at the Dockland Scout Project in London between 23rd and 25th November.
The event is open to any leader over 18 years of age at the start of the event, and who holds a current appointment with a RN Recognised Sea Scout Group or the ALNSASU.
The following courses are available:
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 (Planing and Displacement) – £95, 12 places
- RYA Safety Boat Course (Powerboat Level 2 Required) – £95, 6 places
- RYA Level 2 Dinghy Sailing – £75, 12 places
- VHF/SRC Course (Saturday Only), £90
- RYA First Aid (Sunday Only), £30
- Pulling Course, £75
- Pulling Assesssments, £30
Accommodation and meals costs £15 for a single night or £25 for both nights.
Please read all of the information below before submitting any forms. The management team are busy Scout leaders like everyone else, so it is very important that you follow the instructions below.
Timeframe and Deadlines
- 2359 11th November 2018 – Deadline for Registration. Note – completion of a form does not guarantee a place
- Week commencing 12th November 2018 – Confirmation of Places
- Week commencing 19th November 2018 – Joining Instructions to be Issued
- Friday 23rd November 2018 – Those who have booked accommodation onboard can arrive
- 0900 24th November 2018 – Start of Courses
Payment is required in advance. If you are unsuccessful in obtaining a place then you will receive a full refund.
Make payable to: Sea Scout Central Fund
159 Elm Grove,
Write your Group Name and RN Number on back of the cheque.
Account Name: Sea Scout Central Fund
Sort code: 30-92-02
Account no: 01042219
Use your Group Name or RN number as payment reference
Forms and Documents
|Open||Adult Registration Form|
|Download||Personal Information Form. Please print these forms off, and bring with you. Please do not send them to us electronically.|
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org